web stats log analyzer

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 1 - and counting :)



I was really nervous on my first day. I knew I was going to meet lots of people, in a totally new environment. Well, every new beginning is difficult, especially when you're dealing with a company this big.

After getting lost somewhere on the streets behind the National Theater building, I managed to find the Microsoft GTSC headquarters. Everything was easy afterwards. We had introductory presentations, and we were also asked to introduce ourselves.


Then each of us was assigned to a buddy (or a mentor) and we were split in two teams, the French and the German team (of which I am part).



Our main focus during the program will be the training sessions on the new Windows 7 OS, so by the end of this month, we will be able to take (and hopefully, pass) our certification exam on this particular product. Besides that, I'm going to learn more about MS Outlook, with the help of my buddy and his team (hi, guys!).

Btw, this is the place where I've seen the coolest design of a cubicle ever, I can only tell you it involves lots and lots of airplanes. Will come back on that, maybe with a picture :) Bis dann!

No comments:

Post a Comment