web stats log analyzer

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 4 - start reading



Thursday was my first day of actually working with Outlook 2007. It was fascinating, and I'm not kidding.

Well, Catalin (my buddy) gave me this introductory guide (no less than 1053 pages long) and in about two hours I reached page 18. Yey :P

Besides that, I got my really nice Toshiba laptop, with an equally nice wallpaper:


So, did you know that Outlook 2007 has an overlaying calendars feature, as well as different message templates and an included web browser? :) Me neither :P And I've only reached page 18, imagine what I'm gonna find out next :P

As I have promised, I'm gonna talk a bit about the coolest cubicle ever, that is Nic's cubicle (in the Exchange Team, hi guys!). So there's this helicopter landing on his monitor,


A Boeing 737 cockpit poster, a piece of an engine, some cockpit windows, a couple of triodes (no idea what those are exactly) and some speedometers. Coolness overload :)


In the evening we all went out to have dinner at City Grill, thanks to our lovely team manager, Alina.


No comments:

Post a Comment