web stats log analyzer

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 5 - the feedback day




I believe this is the day I've learned the most on, so far. Not only have I received feedback from my acting TM, Micky, but I also got the chance to offer feedback and Alina (the German Outlook team manager) was really nice and gave me an insight on what a manager is doing at GTSC.


Besides that, my blog became really famous and I already have people offering to pose for it ;)) Today, Camelia and Alin:


Another nice thing was Catalin offering me the best mouse ever, a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, with 5 buttons pulsanti, 9000 fps, scroll detents, max acceleration to 25G, max speed 54 ips, aaaand (drumrolls) legendary precision and comfort :P Plus, it's big and shiny and gets the work done :P Thank you!



Oh, and we got the documentation for our Windows 7 certification. Pfff, difficult, but not impossible. Keep your fingers crossed for me ;)

4 comments:

  1. OMG, over 9000 fps!!!!!!111one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei!!!
    Asta-i prietenul meu ALinush Anoaghea! Small world! :))
    Ma bucur sa vad, draga Mihaela, ca ai dat peste un om atat de inteligent, bland si mare pictor :P :D

    Va pup pe amandoi! Miss u guys!!!
    Semnat,
    Nickipercea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, small world indeed :) miss you, nico >D:<

    ReplyDelete