web stats log analyzer

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 6 - self study




On day 6 I began studying for the Windows 7 certification. More precisely, I'm reading about x86 and x64 architectures, minimum hardware requirements, dual boot and other complicated concepts. I'm turning geek :D


I've also managed to sort of solve my first Outlook 2007 mock case. With lots of help from my buddy, but still :) And I found out that Exchange servers can go down even when you're working for Microsoft :)

In the evening a couple of us went for a drink in Control, where the bartender was particularly generous with the Cachaça in my Caipirinha :)

Since I didn't take any pictures, I'll just post an older picture of my colleague Andrei, who insisted that I make him famous. So this is it. For the girls out there, let me know if you want his phone number ;)) Ok, I'm just kidding :P


No comments:

Post a Comment